High Sound Quality
- 5-channel powerful surround sound (600W=120W x 5 max for Europe, 525W=105W x 5 RMS, 700W=140W x 5 max) - HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio;Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio - Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-bit DACs...
- 25/6/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- 14/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha Support Spotify Connect on Stereo Receiver and Micro Component System
Yamaha stereo receiver and micro component system owners that have a Spotify Premium account can now enjoy instant access to millions of songs in high-quality on their Yamaha HiFi system ...
- 11/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- YSP-1400 test winner in the May issue of What Hi-Fi!
The 5 star rating comes as part of their group test, in which Yamaha's YSP-1400 was the clear winner. Read more ...
- 28/3/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha AV-Receiver RX-V677/777: The Home Cinema Reference – 7.2 Surround-Sound, 4K-Ultra-HD Processing, WiFi and Apple AirPlay
Yamaha Music Europe is proud to introduce the new RX-V677 and RX-V777 ...
- 31/10/2012 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha integrates Napster Streaming Music Service in its AVENTAGE AV receiver and the RX-V series
With multiple streams of music and direct access to over 15 million songs, customers can personalise their music experience throughout their home ...
High Sound Quality
- 5-channel powerful surround sound (600W=120W x 5 max for Europe, 525W=105W x 5 RMS, 700W=140W x 5 max) - HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio;Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio - Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels - Direct Mode for high quality sound reproduction
High Picture Quality
- 1080p-compatible HDMI (4 in/1 out) - Supports Deep Colour (30/36 bit), x.v.Colour, 24Hz Refresh Rate and Auto Lip-Sync compensation
- SCENE buttons (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio) - quick and simple to use - HDMI (V.1.4 with 3D and Audio Return Channel) - YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker setup - HDMI CEC functionality - Audio input assign capability for HDMI and component video input - Ability to change HDMI input while in Standby Through mode - Bluetooth (A2DP) compatibility with optional Yamaha Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Receiver YBA-10 - iPod/iPhone compatibility with optional YDS-12 Universal Dock as well as iPod compatibility with optional YDS-11 Universal Dock - iPod song titles displayed in English and Western European languages on the front panel - Front panel mini jack for connecting portable audio player - Initial Volume Setting and Maximum Volume Setting - Audio Delay for adjusting Lip-Sync (0-240ms) - 40-station preset tuning / Auto preset tuning - Auto power down function with variable time setting - Preset remote unit
- HD Audio decoding with CINEMA DSP (17 DSP programmes) - Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control) and Adaptive DSP Level - Compressed Music Enhancer - SILENT CINEMA and Virtual CINEMA DSP
Dolby TrueHD is an advanced lossless audio technology developed for high-definition disc-based media including Blu-ray Disc. Selected as an optional audio standard for Blu-ray Disc, this technology delivers sound that is bit-for-bit identical to the studio master, offering a high-definition home theater experience. Supporting bitrates up to 18.0 Mbps, Dolby TrueHD can carry up to 8 discrete channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio simultaneously. Dolby TrueHD also remains fully compatible with the existing multichannel audio systems and retains the metadata capability of Dolby Digital, allowing dialog normalization and dynamic range control.
Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
DTS HD Master Audio
DTS-HD Master Audio is an advanced lossless audio technology developed for high-definition disc-based media including Blu-ray Disc. Selected as an optional audio standard for Blu-ray Disc, this technology delivers sound that is bit-for-bit identical to the studio master, offering a high-definition home theater experience. Supporting bitrates up to 24.5 Mbps for Blu-ray Disc, DTS-HD Master Audio can carry up to 7.1 discrete channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio simultaneously. Supported by HDMI version 1.3 and designed for the optical disc players and AV receivers/amplifiers of the future, DTS-HD Master Audio also remains fully compatible with the
existing multichannel audio systems that incorporate DTS Digital Surround.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the first industrysupported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. Providing an interface between any source (such as a set-top box or AV receiver) and an audio/video monitor (such as a digital television), HDMI supports standard, enhanced or high-definition video as well as multichannel digital audio using a single cable. HDMI transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements. When used in combination with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), HDMI provides a secure audio/video interface that meets the security requirements of content providers and system operators. For further information on HDMI, visit the HDMI website
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
SCENE – A NEW LEVEL OF OPERATING EASE
With most AV components, watching or listening to what you want requires a number of steps. You have to turn on the AV component, turn on another component like a DVD player, select the source, select the surround mode and then press play. But with Yamaha’s SCENE feature all you need to do is press one button. Both components turn on, the correct DSP setting is made, and play begins. This SCENE function allows you to change input sources and sound field programmes with one button. Four SCENE buttons are available for different usages, such as playing movies or music.
CINEMA DSP Digital
･ Since the Dolby Surround and DTS systems were originally designed for use in movie theaters, their effect is best felt in a theater having many speakers designed for acoustic effects. Since home conditions, such as room size, wall material, number of speakers, and so on, can differ so widely, it is inevitable that there are differences in the sound heard. Based on a wealth of actually measured data, Yamaha CINEMA DSP provides the audiovisual experience of a movie theater in the listening room of your own home by using the Yamaha original sound field technology combined with various digital audio systems.
･ The actually measured sound field data contain the information of the height of the sound images. CINEMA DSP 3D mode achieves the reproduction of the accurate height of the sound images so that it creates the accurate and intensive stereoscopic sound fields in a listening room.
Yamaha has developed a natural, realistic sound effect DSP algorithm for headphones. Parameters for headphones have been set for each sound field so that accurate representations of all the sound field programs can be enjoyed on headphones.
Compressed Music Enhancer
Yamaha employs sophisticated digital signal processing with exclusive algorithms to enable playback that improves the performance of compressed music formats, including MP3 and WMA. With the Compressed Music Enhancer, highs and especially lows are richer and smoother, bringing music back to life to be as close to the original as possible.
YPAO Automatic System Calibration
Yamaha’s YPAO system uses a small microphone and sophisticated equalization to automatically set the best sound for any room, no matter where the speakers are. First it checks the speaker connections and phase of each speaker. Then it sends out tones which are captured by the microphone to analyze the room acoustics and sets a variety of parameters, such as the speaker size, the distance of the speakers and even the sound pressure level, etc. Until it achieves the best sound conditions for your room and you don't have to do anything!
Audio & Video
|Max Output Power for Europe (1 kHz, 1ch driven)||5 x 120 W/ch|
|Extensive Connection||iPod/iPhone Compatibility via Yamaha Universal Dock||Yes|
|Bluetooth Compatibility via Bluetoothﾂｮ Wireless Audio Receiver||Yes|
|Extensive Connection||Front Panel Mini Jack Input||Yes|
|User Interface||System Memory||No|
|Tuner Section||FM/AM Tuner||Yes|
|Audio Features||YPAO sound optimization||Yes|
|Surround Sound Processing||Dialogue Lift||No|
|Audio Features||Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control)||Yes|
|Surround Sound Processing||Night Listening Enhancer||No|
|Audio Features||Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting||Yes|
|Audio Delay||Yes (0-240 ms)|
|User Interface||On-screen display||No|
|Remote Control Unit||Preset|
|Audio Features||Digital ToP-ART / High Current Amplification||No|
|192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels||Yes (Burr-Brown)|
|Surround Sound Processing||Dolby TrueHD||Yes|
|Dolby Digital Plus||Yes|
|DTS-HD Master Audio||Yes|
|DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS 96/24||Yes|
|Audio Features||Pure Direct||Direct Mode|
|Compressed Music Enhancer||Yes|
|Current Feedback Amplifier Circuit||No|
|Video Features||1080p-Compatible HDMI||Yes|
|Deep Color (30/36 Bit)||Yes|
|24Hz Refresh Rate||Yes|
|Auto Lip-Sync Compensation||Yes|
|Analog to HDMI Upscaling||No|
|Surround Sound Processing||DSP Programs||17|
|THX Ultra2 Plus Surround Program||No|
|Adaptive DSP Level||Yes|
|SILENT CINEMA / Virtual CINEMA DSP||Yes|
|Connectivity||HDMI Input/Output||4 / 1|
|Extensive Connection||Audio Digital Input (Optical / Coaxial)||4 (2 / 2)|
|Connectivity||Component Video Input/Output||2 / 1|
|Zone Control||RS-232C Interface||No|
|Zone 2 Video Outputs||No|
|Zone 2 Audio Output||No|
|Zone 3 Audio Output||No|
|+12V Trigger Output||No|
|Remote (IR) Input/Output||No|
|User Interface||Sub Remote Control Unit||No|
|Amplifier Section||Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)||-/110/130/150 W|
|Audio Technical Specifications||Total Harmonic Distortion||0.06%|
|Standby Power Consumption (IR only)||0.2W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 151 x 364 mm|
- RX-V467/RX-V567 Firmware Update Version E017
- RX-V567 / RX-V467 Safety Brochure [English / 181KB]
- RX-V467 Owner's Manual [English / 7.1MB]
- RX-V467 Quick Reference Guide [English / 1.1MB]
- More Downloads
To save a PDF file, click on the target file, and then use the file-saving functionality in your browser or Adobe Reader.