- 7-channel 145W/ch (max); 7-channel 665W (95W x 7, RMS)
- 1080p-compatible HDMI (6 in/2 out [simultaneous]) incl. front panel input with Deep Colour (30/36 bit) and x.v.Colour
- HDMI (V.1.4 with 3D and Audio Return Channel)
- HD Audio decoding with CINEMA DSP 3D (17 DSP programmes) without Front Presence Speakers
- iPod / iPhone / Bluetooth® compatibility
- Intuitive GUI for ease-of-use
High Sound Quality
• 7-channel powerful surround sound (1,015W=145W x 7 max for Europe, 665W=95W x 7 RMS, 945W=135W x 7 max) • HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio • Discrete amp configuration •...
- 30/10/2015 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha received not one but two awards in the AV Receiver category!
The RX-V379 entry level AV Receiver won the Best Home Cinema Amplifier under £350 and the RX-A850 AVENTAGE AV Receiver won the Best Home Cinema Amplifier £700-1000.
- 26/8/2015 [Audio & Visual]
- Designed to revolutionize the enjoyment of music in everyday life - MusicCast
The brand new Yamaha MusicCast audio systems have been designed to revolutionize the enjoyment of music in everyday life. Although each individual component is a little masterpiece of sound and design in itself, they only reveal their full multi-room potential when interacting with each other. Read more ...
- 20/8/2015 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha introduces MusicCast!
Multi-room audio newly defined – the revolution for hifi-sound in the whole house. Read more ...
- 20/8/2015 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha MusicCast in the whole house!
Stereo and AV receivers, PianoCraft micro hifi system and active hifi speakers support multi room system. Read more ...
- 22/8/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Two Yamahas, one passion - join us in our foto contest at IFA 2014!
Come to IFA in Berlin, visit us on our booth and have a picture taken of yourself and the YZR-M1 – the same motor bike that Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo drive during races – and you'll have the chance to win a great prize! Read more ...
High Sound Quality
• 7-channel powerful surround sound (1,015W=145W x 7 max for Europe, 665W=95W x 7 RMS, 945W=135W x 7 max) • HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio • Discrete amp configuration • Pure Direct for HD audio and video enjoyment • Low jitter PLL circuitry • Assignable amplifiers for bi-amp connection • Intelligent assignable amplifiers for Surround Back Front Presence or Zone 2
High Picture Quality
• Analogue and HDMI video upscaling to full HD 1080p • 1080p-compatible HDMI: 6 inputs (1 on front) and 2 outputs (simultaneous) • Supports Deep Colour (30/36 bit), x.v.Colour, 24Hz Refresh Rate and Auto Lip-Sync compensation • High quality video processing with precise deinterlacing: -Motion adaptive and edge adaptive deinterlacing -Multi-cadence (incl. 3-2 pull-down) detection
• SCENE buttons (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio) - quick and simple to use • HDMI (V.1.4 with 3D and Audio Return Channel) • YPAO sound optimisation for automatic speaker setup • New GUI on-screen display with album art and 6 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese) • HDMI CEC functionality • Audio input assign capability for HDMI and component video input • Ability to change HDMI input while in Standby Through mode • iPod/iPhone compatibility with optional YDS-12 Universal Dock • iPod song titles displayed in English and Western European languages on the front panel and on-screen display • Wireless connection for iPod/iPhone with optional YID-W10 • Bluetooth (A2DP) compatibility with optional Yamaha Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Receiver YBA-10 • Audio Delay for adjusting Lip-Sync (0-240 ms) • Dialogue Lift • Auto power down function with variable time setting • Learning-capable and preset remote unit
• HD Audio decoding with CINEMA DSP 3D (17 DSP programmes) • Compressed Music Enhancer with CINEMA DSP • Virtual Presence Speaker function for CINEMA DSP 3D surround without Front Presence Speakers
Front Presence Speakers
• Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control) and Adaptive DSP Level • SILENT CINEMA and Virtual CINEMA DSP
Versatile Zone Control
• Zone 2 on/off and control on front panel • Zone sleep and system sleep • Party Mode • Remote input/output • Programmable +12V trigger output
Dolby TrueHD is an advanced lossless audio technology developed for high-definition disc-based media including Blu-ray Disc. Selected as an optional audio standard for Blu-ray Disc, this technology delivers sound that is bit-for-bit identical to the studio master, offering a high-definition home theater experience. Supporting bitrates up to 18.0 Mbps, Dolby TrueHD can carry up to 8 discrete channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio simultaneously. Dolby TrueHD also remains fully compatible with the existing multichannel audio systems and retains the metadata capability of Dolby Digital, allowing dialog normalization and dynamic range control.
Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
DTS HD Master Audio
DTS-HD Master Audio is an advanced lossless audio technology developed for high-definition disc-based media including Blu-ray Disc. Selected as an optional audio standard for Blu-ray Disc, this technology delivers sound that is bit-for-bit identical to the studio master, offering a high-definition home theater experience. Supporting bitrates up to 24.5 Mbps for Blu-ray Disc, DTS-HD Master Audio can carry up to 7.1 discrete channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio simultaneously. Supported by HDMI version 1.3 and designed for the optical disc players and AV receivers/amplifiers of the future, DTS-HD Master Audio also remains fully compatible with the
existing multichannel audio systems that incorporate DTS Digital Surround.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the first industrysupported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. Providing an interface between any source (such as a set-top box or AV receiver) and an audio/video monitor (such as a digital television), HDMI supports standard, enhanced or high-definition video as well as multichannel digital audio using a single cable. HDMI transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio, with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements. When used in combination with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), HDMI provides a secure audio/video interface that meets the security requirements of content providers and system operators. For further information on HDMI, visit the HDMI website
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
SCENE – A NEW LEVEL OF OPERATING EASE
With most AV components, watching or listening to what you want requires a number of steps. You have to turn on the AV component, turn on another component like a DVD player, select the source, select the surround mode and then press play. But with Yamaha’s SCENE feature all you need to do is press one button. Both components turn on, the correct DSP setting is made, and play begins. This SCENE function allows you to change input sources and sound field programmes with one button. Four SCENE buttons are available for different usages, such as playing movies or music.
This unit allows you to configure a multi-zone audio system. The Zone2 feature allows you to set this unit to reproduce separate input sources in the main zone and the second zone (Zone2). You can control this unit from the second zone using the supplied remote control.
CINEMA DSP Digital
･ Since the Dolby Surround and DTS systems were originally designed for use in movie theaters, their effect is best felt in a theater having many speakers designed for acoustic effects. Since home conditions, such as room size, wall material, number of speakers, and so on, can differ so widely, it is inevitable that there are differences in the sound heard. Based on a wealth of actually measured data, Yamaha CINEMA DSP provides the audiovisual experience of a movie theater in the listening room of your own home by using the Yamaha original sound field technology combined with various digital audio systems.
･ The actually measured sound field data contain the information of the height of the sound images. CINEMA DSP 3D mode achieves the reproduction of the accurate height of the sound images so that it creates the accurate and intensive stereoscopic sound fields in a listening room.
Yamaha has developed a natural, realistic sound effect DSP algorithm for headphones. Parameters for headphones have been set for each sound field so that accurate representations of all the sound field programs can be enjoyed on headphones.
Compressed Music Enhancer
Yamaha employs sophisticated digital signal processing with exclusive algorithms to enable playback that improves the performance of compressed music formats, including MP3 and WMA. With the Compressed Music Enhancer, highs and especially lows are richer and smoother, bringing music back to life to be as close to the original as possible.
YPAO Automatic System Calibration
Yamaha’s YPAO system uses a small microphone and sophisticated equalization to automatically set the best sound for any room, no matter where the speakers are. First it checks the speaker connections and phase of each speaker. Then it sends out tones which are captured by the microphone to analyze the room acoustics and sets a variety of parameters, such as the speaker size, the distance of the speakers and even the sound pressure level, etc. Until it achieves the best sound conditions for your room and you don't have to do anything!
Audio & Video
|Max Output Power for Europe (1 kHz, 1ch driven)||7x 145 W/ch|
|Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms)||130/165/195/240 W|
|Surround Sound Processing||DSP Programs||17 (with CINEMA DSP 3D mode)|
|SILENT CINEMA / Virtual CINEMA DSP||Yes|
|Dolby Digital Plus||Yes|
|DTS-HD Master Audio||Yes|
|HD Audio Format Decoding||Yes|
|DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS 96/24||Yes|
|HD Audio Decoding with CINEMA DSP||Yes|
|Compressed Music Enhancer with CINEMA DSP||Yes|
|Adaptive DSP Level||Yes|
|Audio Features||Pure Direct||Yes (Enable Video)|
|Compressed Music Enhancer||Yes|
|YPAO sound optimization||Yes|
|Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control)||Yes|
|Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting||Yes|
|Audio Delay||Yes (0-240 ms)|
|192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels||Yes (Burr-Brown)|
|Video Features||HDMI 3D passthrough||Yes|
|HDMI Audio Return Channel||Yes|
|Deep Color (30/36 Bit)||Yes|
|24Hz Refresh Rate||Yes|
|Auto Lip-Sync Compensation||Yes|
|Analog to HDMI Upscaling||Yes|
|Connectivity||HDMI Input/Output||6 (front: 1) / 2 (Simultaneous)|
|Component Video Input/Output||2 / 1|
|S-Video Input/Output||1 / 0|
|Extensive Connection||iPod/iPhone Compatibility via Yamaha Universal Dock||Yes (YDS-12)|
|Wireless Connection for iPod/iPhone Compatibility via Wireless Dock System||Yes (YID-W10)|
|Bluetooth Compatibility via Bluetoothﾂｮ Wireless Audio Receiver||Yes (YBA-10)|
|Audio Digital Input (Optical / Coaxial)||4 (2 / 2)|
|Tuner Section||FM/AM Tuner||Yes|
|User Interface||On-screen display||Yes with GUI (Overlay)|
|SCENE||Yes with IR Control|
|Remote Control Unit||Learning / Preset|
|Zone Control||Zone 2 Audio Output||Yes|
|+12V Trigger Output||Yes|
|Remote (IR) Input/Output||1/1|
|General||Standby Power Consumption (IR only)||0.2W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||435 x 171 x 366 mm|
|Audio Technical Specifications||Total Harmonic Distortion||0.06%|
- Additional Product Information [English / 34KB]
- RX-V767 Owner's Manual (for Europe) [English / 14.2MB]
- RX-V767 Quick Reference Guide (for Europe) [English / 1.5MB]
- More Downloads
To save a PDF file, click on the target file, and then use the file-saving functionality in your browser or Adobe Reader.