- CD Receiver: CRX-140
- AirWired technology for wireless operation
- USB port for direct access to MP3 or WMA tracks on USB devices
- Front panel mini jack
- Audio CD, MP3 CD and WMA CD playback
- FM tuner built-in (with Radio Data System)
- VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) Technology
- 15 W x 2 power output
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 180 x 120x 309 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Speaker System: NS-BP80
- Advanced YST Technology
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 118 x 287 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg/unit
- 26/8/2015 [Audio & Visual]
- Designed to revolutionize the enjoyment of music in everyday life - MusicCast
The brand new Yamaha MusicCast audio systems have been designed to revolutionize the enjoyment of music in everyday life. Although each individual component is a little masterpiece of sound and design in itself, they only reveal their full multi-room potential when interacting with each other. Read more ...
- 20/8/2015 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha introduces MusicCast!
Multi-room audio newly defined – the revolution for hifi-sound in the whole house. Read more ...
- 20/8/2015 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha MusicCast in the whole house!
Stereo and AV receivers, PianoCraft micro hifi system and active hifi speakers support multi room system. Read more ...
- 22/8/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Two Yamahas, one passion - join us in our foto contest at IFA 2014!
Come to IFA in Berlin, visit us on our booth and have a picture taken of yourself and the YZR-M1 – the same motor bike that Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo drive during races – and you'll have the chance to win a great prize! Read more ...
- 14/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha Support Spotify Connect on Stereo Receiver and Micro Component System
Yamaha stereo receiver and micro component system owners that have a Spotify Premium account can now enjoy instant access to millions of songs in high-quality on their Yamaha HiFi system ...
CD Text Display
This unit is equipped with a USB port that allows you to enjoy audio files from a USB memory device (USB flash drive).
Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.
Made for iPod
“Made for iPod” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
iPod/iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
AirWired technology uses lossless (uncompressed) signal transmission to achieve wireless sound quality that is as good as wired, and perfect synchronisation between sound and image for movies
Audio & Video
|Center Unit||Output Power/Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)||15 W + 15 W|
|Total Harmonic Distortion(CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.05% (1 W/6 ohms) (CD etc., Sp Out, 1 kHz)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||180 x 120 x 309 mm|
|Speaker System||Woofer||10cm (4") Full Range cone without Magnetic Shielding|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz-18 kHz (-10dB) 50 Hz-24 kHz (-30dB)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||122 x 118 x 287 mm|