- CD Receiver: CRX-140
- AirWired technology for wireless operation
- USB port for direct access to MP3 or WMA tracks on USB devices
- Front panel mini jack
- Audio CD, MP3 CD and WMA CD playback
- FM tuner built-in (with Radio Data System)
- VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) Technology
- 15 W x 2 power output
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 180 x 120x 309 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Speaker System: NS-BP80
- Advanced YST Technology
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 118 x 287 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg/unit
- 22/8/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Two Yamahas, one passion - join us in our foto contest at IFA 2014!
Come to IFA in Berlin, visit us on our booth and have a picture taken of yourself and the YZR-M1 – the same motor bike that Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo drive during races – and you'll have the chance to win a great prize! Read more ...
- 14/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha Support Spotify Connect on Stereo Receiver and Micro Component System
Yamaha stereo receiver and micro component system owners that have a Spotify Premium account can now enjoy instant access to millions of songs in high-quality on their Yamaha HiFi system ...
- 11/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- YSP-1400 test winner in the May issue of What Hi-Fi!
The 5 star rating comes as part of their group test, in which Yamaha's YSP-1400 was the clear winner. Read more ...
- 2/4/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- 28/3/2014 [Audio & Visual]
- Yamaha AV-Receiver RX-V677/777: The Home Cinema Reference – 7.2 Surround-Sound, 4K-Ultra-HD Processing, WiFi and Apple AirPlay
Yamaha Music Europe is proud to introduce the new RX-V677 and RX-V777 ...
CD Text Display
This unit is equipped with a USB port that allows you to enjoy WAV (PCM format only), MP3 and WMA audio files from a USB memory device (USB flash drive).
Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.
Made for iPod
“Made for iPod” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
iPod/iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
AirWired technology uses lossless (uncompressed) signal transmission to achieve wireless sound quality that is as good as wired, and perfect synchronisation between sound and image for movies
Audio & Video
|Center Unit||Output Power/Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)||15 W + 15 W|
|Total Harmonic Distortion(CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.05% (1 W/6 ohms) (CD etc., Sp Out, 1 kHz)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||180 x 120 x 309 mm|
|Speaker System||Woofer||10cm (4") Full Range cone without Magnetic Shielding|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz-18 kHz (-10dB) 50 Hz-24 kHz (-30dB)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||122 x 118 x 287 mm|