Take your keyboard experience to the next level by connecting it directly to the computer. Using the keyboard's MIDI output, connect the cable to the USB port on your computer. Reach your full potential using a vast selection of computer programs, software, and MIDI devices to create your own desktop studio.
- 15/4/2015 [Musical Instruments]
- b in the movies - Enter our video competition
We've been making b Series pianos for 10 years and want everyone to join in the celebrations.
Enter our online video competition and you could win one of ten £800 prizes. And there's an extra £800 prize for the video which receives the most public votes.
- 20/11/2014 [About Yamaha]
- Yamaha launch new piano iBook range
Yamaha has announced ‘The Key Advantage’, a series of six iBooks providing a new way for piano customers to engage with Yamaha and find out everything there is to know about all aspects of the Yamaha Piano range.
Audio & Video
- USB-MIDI Driver V1.3.2 for Mac （10.5.8 / 10.6.8 / 10.7.5 / 10.8.x / 10.9.x / 10.10.x / 10.11.x)
- USB-MIDI Driver V3.1.4 for Win 32-bit (Win7 SP1 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10)
- USB-MIDI Driver V3.1.4 for Win 64-bit (Win7 SP1 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10)
- USB-MIDI Driver V3.1.3 for Win 32-bit (XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / Win7 SP1 / Win8 / Win8.1) | V2.3.3 for Win 32-bit (Win2000 SP4)
- USB-MIDI Driver V3.1.3 for Win 64-bit (XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / Win7 SP1 / Win8 / Win8.1)
- USB-MIDI Driver V1.3.1 for Mac (10.4.11)
- USB-MIDI Driver for Windows 7/Vista(V3.0.4), XP/2000(V2.2.4) 32bit
- USB-MIDI Driver for Windows 7/Vista/XP V3.0.4 64bit
- USB-MIDI Driver for Mac OS X (10.2.8 - 10.5.7) V1.2.0
- UX16 Owner's Manual [English / 6.4MB]
- More Downloads
To save a PDF file, click on the target file, and then use the file-saving functionality in your browser or Adobe Reader.