Terms & Conditions
• This promotion is held by Yamaha Music Europe GmbH (UK) whose registered office is at Sherbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes MK7 8BL Ltd.
• This promotion event is open to natural persons which are residents of the United Kingdom and R.O.I aged 18 years and over.
• The promotion will run from 1st November 2017 to 31st December 2017. After this date no further participations to the promotion will be permitted. o The rules of the promotion and how to enter are as follows: The consumer buys any Professional Series Yamaha Drum kit during the promotion period at a local authorized YAMAHA dealer in UK and receives a corresponding set of Protection Racket cases free of charge. o The promotion is valid for Yamaha’s professional range of Drum Kits and Snare Drums including Tour Custom, Live Custom, Absolute Hybrid Maple, Recording Custom, PHX series. Any used/display/demo models are excluded.
• This promotion is only available through retail stores of authorised YAMAHA dealers as long as stocks last. o The promoter reserves the right to cancel this promotion action or change the terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice. o If the consumer makes use of his right to return the product he bought during the promotion because of a failure he will get the purchase price refunded only if he returns the corresponding set of Protection Racket cases he got free of charge as well. o If the consumer makes use of his short-term right to reject the product he bought during the promotion the according to Section 20,22 Consumer Rights Act he will get the purchase price refunded only if he returns the corresponding set of Protection Racket cases he got free of charge as well. o The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• By entering this promotion, any consumer accepts these terms and conditions.