Win two tickets to see @Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band at @RNCM on Monday 26th June!
This is a great opportunity to see the uncompromising talent of the Gordon Goodwin Big Phat Band in the UK, we have 1 x pair of tickets to this SOLD OUT concert at The Royal Northern College of Music on Monday 26th June.
Entries will close at 15:00am on Saturday 24th June when all post likes will go into a prize draw. The randomly selected winner will be announced at 18:00 on the same date.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Competition is held by Yamaha Music Europe GmbH (UK) whose registered office is at Sherbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes MK7 8BL Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. The competition will run from 16th June 2017, 9:00 to 24th June 2017, 15:00. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Just like the YamahaBandandOrchestaOfficial Facebook page.
8. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook Yamaha Band & Orchestra @YamahaBandAndOrchestraOfficial and Twitter Yamaha Music UK @YamahaUK.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize to win is 1 x pair of tickets to the Gordan Goodwin Phat Band on 26th June 2017 @ RNCM. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook and/ or Twitter on the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Entrants consent to their names being published on social media channels and/or the Yamaha website.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be arranged / delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as his entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the Competition participants accept that they have no claims against Facebook in connection with this Competition.