- Seymour Duncan Trembucker P-Rails
- Exclusive to Yamaha Guitars, the trembucker version of the revolutionary P-Rails pickups offers full humbucker tone in position 1, soapbar single coil in position 2 and regular single coil in position 3.
- Wilkinson VS50 bridge
- Precision machined zinc saddles are matched with a hardened steel, knife-edge baseplate and zinc block for outstanding feel, stability and tone.
- Versatility with focus
- The look may be simple, but the unique specification of Pacifica 510 gives a wealth of tonal possibilities. The single pickup design sacrifices nothing in terms of versatility but gives your sound focus like no other guitar.
- Hot-rod vintage looks
- Tinted, gloss-finished neck and aged mint-green pickguard are unmistakably custom-shop hot-rod cool.
- PAC611 offers 2 types of bridges to choose from based on your preference and play style.
- Wilkinson VS50
- Precision machined zinc saddles are matched with a hardened steel and knife-edge baseplate for outstanding feel, stability and tone.
- Yamaha Original Bridge Plate with Graph Tech String-Saver Saddle
- Teflon-impregnated saddles dramatically reduce string breakage while minimizing the dominant 2KHz tonal spike of metal saddles.
Combining these saddles with Yamaha's original steel bridgeplate gives the perfect combination of quick response and strong sustain.
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut and string tree
- TUSQ XL is precision engineered to couple the strings vibrations to the neck and bring out hidden harmonics and richness in every note. 500 times more slippery than graphite, the Teflon-impregnated material eliminates string-binging and ensures tuning stability,even with heavy tremolo use or massive string bends.
- Locking Tuners
- Precision, pro-spec Grover locking tuners lock strings automatically for stable tuning and ultra-fast string changes