SWR2311P-10G Firmware V2.02.13
How to update the firmware
For details, please refer to the "Yamaha LAN Monitor User Guide" and the help of Web GUI.
- Connect the SWR2311P-10G and the computer with LAN cables.
Please connect with the port set as VLAN 1 of SWR2311P-10G.
- Start the Yamaha LAN Monitor.
- Select the SWR2311P-10G for update at tree view.
- Click the [Web GUI] button on the device detail view.
With the factory settings, a user name is “administrator” and a password is (blank).
- Select [Management] -> [Maintenance] -> [Update firmware], then click [Next] button on "Update firmware from PC."
- Click the [Select a file] button, then select the firmware file of extension .bin downloaded and decompressed.
- Click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Execute] button.
Wait until completing the update. SWR2311P-10G automatically restarts and becomes ready to use.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Addressed the following SSL v3 vulnerability issues:
- Now supports multiple VLAN function.
- Now supports MLD Snooping function.
- Added a command to control whether EAP frames can be forwarded or not.
- The following pages have been added to the WebGUI detailed settings.
- “Creating an access list”
- “Apply access list”
- The following changes were made in port authentication.
- Supports dynamic VLAN in multi-supplicant mode.
- Supports logical interface (Static and LACP).
- Supports trunk port.
- Added the status of the custom file for Web authentication to the execution result of the “show auth status” command.
- Policy map can be applied to link aggregation logical interface by QoS.
- The following settings of QoS can be changed with link aggregation logical interfaces.
- Trust mode
- Default CoS value
- Port priority
- Access list can be applied to received frames of link aggregation logical interfaces by the ACL function.
- The interface specification option of the “clear ip igmp snooping group” command has been removed.
- The following changes were made in the WebGUI detailed settings.
- Enabled to configure link aggregation logical interfaces in “QoS.”
- When assigning LAN / SFP ports to the link aggregation logical interface in "Link aggregation," the QoS settings of each port are automatically unified.
- Fixed a problem in which if you continue to access the WebGUI via HTTPS, you would not be able to log in to the WebGUI.
- Fixed a problem in which an unnecessary error log is output under the following conditions:
- When disabling spanning tree on a port basis
- When the VLAN interface to which the logical interface belongs is linked up or down
- When creating or deleting a logical interface
- When the multicast receiver end reception with the IGMP Snooping function
- Fixed a problem when IGMP Snooping related commands are configured in the IGMP Snooping function, an error may occur when executing the “ip igmp snooping disable” command.
- Fixed a problem when IGMP Snooping is disabled in the IGMP Snooping function, IGMP packets are not forwarded.
- Fixed a problem in which in the IGMP Snooping function, when there are multiple receiving terminals for one multicast, the multicast is not flooded even if all terminals have finished receiving.
- Fixed a problem where packets were not correctly prioritized by QoS.
- Fixed a problem in which the Trust Mode setting of the interface to which the policy map is applied may not be applied when it is restarted.
- Fixed a problem in which IGMP frames loop even if loop detection is enabled.
- Fixed a problem in which the right indicator of SFP port does not go out during loop detection.
- Fixed a problem in which an authentication screen might not be displayed by Web authentication.
- Fixed a problem that caused packet drops in communication between ports with different communication speeds.
- Fixed a problem in which an error was displayed and saving failed when running CONFIG save from the LAN map of the L2MS master while operating as an L2MS slave.
- Fixed the following problems in the WebGUI dashboard:
- If you disabled PoE power supply while the power supply was stopped due to a temperature abnormality, a warning continued to be displayed even if the temperature abnormality disappears
- "Port blocked" was displayed when shutting down a port with loop detection
- Fixed the following problems in the WebGUI detailed settings:
- In the tag VLAN screen, the combo port on the SFP side that was the uplink cannot be set as a trunk port
- The error message was not displayed when selecting combo port with uplink in tag VLAN screen
- Fixed a problem where the PoE indicator status did not stop powering when powering down due to a fan error.
- Fixed a problem that the indicator does not return even if the error is reset by pressing and holding the "MODE" button when the loop occurs outside and the port is shut down by the loop detection function.
- Fixed some other minor problems.
License Agreement and Download File
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.
You Also Need
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [English]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Deutsch]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Español]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Français]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Italiano]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Русский]
- SWR2311P-10G Command Reference
- SWR2311P-10G コマンドリファレンス
- SWR2311P-10G Technical Data