Successfully self-employed with Yamaha
Do you want to be independent and work for yourself? Use the skills you have developed for your own success and not others? With Yamaha as a partner, you can make this happen.
Yamaha Music School
The market for high quality music lessons offers interesting possibilities. Adapting to an ever-changing world, our high-quality music lessons are taught both on line and in person.
As the biggest music instrument manufacturer in the world, providing a unique educational system through its Yamaha Music Schools, Yamaha offers unrivalled opportunity. The Yamaha Music Education System (YMES) concept is inimitable in its offering: based on timely education, group lessons and the development of creative skills, bolstered by an advanced training program for its teachers.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY?
„I have enjoyed running a Yamaha Music School for 33 years. So, most of my working life. I have no regrets whatsoever and would do exactly the same thing again, if I had the chance. Yamaha has moved with the times, and kept in step with the changes. That is one more reason why I still enjoy teaching Yamaha Courses. I appreciate the support from the Yamaha instructor team, who have made it possible to provide the very highest standard of teaching and professionalism. Many businesses struggle to keep going long-term, and I give full credit to the support that Yamaha has given me to have kept going into the 4th decade. “
Yamaha Music Point Kilmarnock
„We are passionate about teaching music and always strive to do the right thing for our pupils. However, even with the best of intentions, you can only pass on knowledge from your personal (and often limited) experience. Being a Yamaha Music School, gives us the confidence to know that we are steering our pupils in the right direction. If we need help, advice or training, Yamaha is there for us. Their ethos towards education is exemplary and access to their tried-and-tested curriculum can yield phenomenal results. Our pupils understand that a truly accomplished musician requires a lot more than just hopping from one grade to another and we are proud to have had many success stories over the years “
Gail Braithwaite & Trudy Lyons
7 REASONS WHY IT PAYS TO BECOME A YAMAHA MUSIC SCHOOL PARTNER.
- THE YAMAHA BRAND
- The high level of recognition and positive image of an internationally known and renowned brand name. Offering opportunities, profiling and differentiation from competitors.
- EXCLUSIVE TEACHING PROGRAMS
- Coordinated educational programs offer parents, children and young people a long-term and high quality teaching experience. The courses and materials, specially designed for group teaching, are continuously revised and adapted by expert Yamaha musicians.
- Training and further education
- With our free education and training program, Yamaha teachers are optimally prepared and frequently trained for teaching.
- Management expertise
- You will be supported through the set up and running of your business. You will have ample opportunity to visit existing schools, talk to owners and attend network events to help build confidence and gain insight into Yamaha best practice.
- Comprehensive marketing support
- Professional advertising materials, joint marketing campaigns and a uniform internet presence support you in recruiting students.
- Financial advantages
- You receive special conditions for equipping the music school with musical instruments and purchasing classified and exclusive teaching materials.
- Together instead of alone
- Partners in our system are members of a community with like-minded interests. You benefit from a wealth of experience of a music school organization that has been successful for more than five decades.