Internet broadcasting - Video games playthrough
When using the mixer for Internet broadcasting for video games playthrough, mix the audio from the audio playback software with the audio from the mic(s) and return the signal to the computer.
Computer settings (Windows)
1. In [Control Panel], double-click [Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver].
Click the [AG06/AG03] tab.
2. Change the setting for the [Sample Rate:].
Supported sample rates will vary depending on the software you are using.
3. Click the [OK] button.
Computer settings (Mac)
1. Select [Applications] -> [Utilities], and then double-click [Audio MIDI Setup].
2. Select [AG06/AG03] from the list on the left side of the [Audio Devices] window.
If the [Audio Devices] window is not displayed, in the menu select [Window] -> [Show Audio Window].
3. Control-click [AG06/AG03] in the list, and select [Use this device for sound output].
4. In the same way, control-click [AG06/AG03] in the list, and select [Use this device for sound input].
After completing steps 3 and 4, mic and speaker icons will appear next to the AG series unit in the list.
5. Change the sample rate setting for the [Format:] as necessary.
Supported sample rates will vary depending on the playback software you are using.
6. Quit Audio MIDI Setup.
1. Set the [TO PC] slide switch to [LOOPBACK].
This setting is used to mix all of the audio from each channel together with audio from the computer, and return the mixed signal to the computer.
2. Press the [MONITOR MUTE] button as necessary to mute the monitors.
For example, if you want to mute your own voice during video games playthrough, or if you can hear overlapping audio from the software you are using, it may be useful to turn [MONITOR MUTE] on so that audio from the mixer is not output from the monitors.
3. Turn the volume knobs on each channel to adjust the volume balance for each connected source.
4. Press the [COMP/EQ] button as necessary to adjust audio for a more consistent level and greater ease in listening.