Easy to start
- Light and compact design for portability
- Washable with water and easy to clean
- Easy fingering similar to recorders
- Rich, expressive tone like saxophones and a full blowing sensation
- Spans a range of two octaves even with its simple structure
YVS-120 (Alto Venova)
- Play your favorite tunes with the smooth voice of the Alto Venova
- With a larger size than the YVS-100, the Alto Venova makes it even easier for beginners to make music
Use of “branched pipe”
With a "branched pipe" added to the cylindrical bore, the tone of a conical bore instrument (e.g., saxophone) is achieved in compact size.
A meandering pipe is used to shrink the distance between tone holes for a simplified structure to minimize the use of keys.
Easy fingering similar to recorders that is easy to play even for those who are new to wind instruments.
Durable, easy-to-handle material
The body made with ABS resin is durable and washable with water.
With a Durable resin reed and synthetic pads (for key parts), cleaning is easy.
The upper and lower sections of the body can be separated for easy cleaning.
Easy to start
In addition to the owner’s manual, the “Let’s Play Venova!” guidebook includes tips on posture, sound production, and controlling pitch and tone. It also contains sample songs.Even those who are completely new to wind instruments can have fun while learning.
Dimension: L 622mm , W 157mm , H 76mm(with strap)
Weight: 868g (with strap)
Top: Cleaning swab
Bottom: Synthetic (resin) reed
Audio & Video
Let's play Alto Venova! (YVS-120)
The movies provides important tips on how to hold and play Alto Venova.
In addition, the “Let’s Play Venova!” guidebook and the “Owner’s Manual” includes tips on posture, sound production, and controlling pitch and tone. It also contains sample songs. Even those who are completely new to wind instruments can have fun while learning.
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.