Frame Structure :This Yamaha original design incorporates a sub-frame just below the rocker shaft to deliver greater stability and durability.
Drummers will experience smoother, more stable movement particularly in double pedal setups since bearings for both the main and remote beaters are incorporated into the sub-frame.
Double Chain Drive model
Single Foot Pedal - Chain Drive and convertible to the Belt Drive.
- 2way beater
- Spring tension adjustment with self lock
- Narrower underplate for closer setting
- Simple hoop clamp mechanism
- Beater angle adjustment
- Footboard Angle Adjustment
- Spring Roller with Built-in Bearings
- Base Frame Tie Rods
- Chain Drive
The colours and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products.