Yamaha Sound Matches The Quality Of Dubai’s Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City Hotel
- 32 x VXC8 ceiling speakers
- 18 x VXC6 ceiling speakers
- 6 x VXC4 ceiling speakers
- 4 x VXS8 surface-mount speakers
- 2 x DXS15 mk2 compact subwoofers
- 1 x XMV8140 power amplifier
- 5 x XMV4280 power amplifiers
- 5 x MA2030 power amplifiers
- 5 x BD-S681 Blu-Ray players
- 1 x MRX7-D signal processor
- 1 x MTX3 matrix processor
- 1 x EXI8 input expander
- 1 x EXO8 output expander
- 2 x MY8-ADDA96 network card
- 3 x DCP4V4S control panels
- 1 x DCP1V4S control panel
MTX Series matrix processors are equipped with flexible processing functions that are essential to a wide variety of applications.
XMV Series multi-channel power amplifiers combine Class-D efficiency with features designed specifically to benefit commercial installation sound systems.
Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D amplifiers that provide a smart simple audio solutions for any small to mid-sized applications.
The VXS Series lineup features two full-range models and two subwoofers, allowing you to choose the optimal model for a particular application and, if necessary, combine it with a subwoofer for venues that require a stronger bottom end.
The VXC Series offers three different woofer sizes, allowing you to choose the speaker that is most suitable for your venue.
DXS Series is a new line of compact, high output powered subwoofers that match perfectly with DSR and DXR full-range powered loudspeakers.